For the candidates applying for the posts of HSSC Group C and D, the government has now decided to take the Common Eligibility Test (CET Haryana) under which the HSSC One Time Registration Portal for candidates for HSSC Group C and D portal But registration has to be done. To register, click here to visit HSSC One Time Portal @ onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in
Read in detail about the application process, eligibility, application fee, important dates, and selection process.
What is the Common Eligibility Test (CET Haryana)?
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has started a one-time registration portal to apply for the Common Eligibility Test (CET Haryana) which has also been linked with Family Identity Card (PPP).
As per the instructions of the State Government, now eligible candidates for HSSC Group C and D will not be required to apply again and again. All these posts have to be registered only once. For this, the examination can be conducted at least once and twice a year.
According to Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, HSSC after January 2021 will be applicable for all the vacancies of Group C and D.
- General Category: Rs.500 / –
- Reserved category: Rs. 250 / –
- The application fee will be a lump sum that can be submitted online through debit card/credit card / net banking etc.
What is the eligibility for Common Eligibility Test (CET Haryana)?
- The criteria for HSSC Group C and D posts will be as per the guidelines of the Haryana State Government.
- Group C: Senior Secondary or 10 + 2 / Bachelor’s educational qualification will be compulsory.
- Group D: Only secondary school/matric pass candidates will be eligible.
How to apply for Common Eligibility Test (CET Haryana) online?
To apply online on the One Time Registration Portal, the applicant must have a Family ID. Applicants can register themselves with the help of a family identity card
After registration on the One Time Registration portal, the applicant will get a unique login ID with the help of which the applicant can improve their profile. This portal collects the details of the applicant from the family identity card, therefore, for any change, the applicant will be asked to correct the family identity card.