North-East Frontier Railway has published notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentice posts. Those Candidates who Completed the All Eligibility Criteria and are Interested in the Vacancy Details Can Apply Online After Reading the Notification.
- Application Start Date : June 1, 2022
- Application Last Date : June 30, 2022
- Last Date For Fees Deposit : June 30, 2022
- Date of Notification / Advertisement : 30.05.2022
- SC/ ST, PWD & Women Candidates: Nill
- Other Category: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft or Postal Order
- Minimum Age : 15 Yrs.
- Maximan Age : 24 Yrs.
|Sr No||Division||No. of posts|
|1||Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop||919|
|4||Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG||1140|
|6||New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN||1110|
|7||Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS||847|
Candidate should have 10th Class or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board & ITI in relevant trades.
North-East Frontier Railway Online Form of Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Total Post : 5636 Post
How to Apply Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Online Form in North-East Frontier Railway
- Kindly ensure that the application is filled in correctly. No modification of the application will be possible after submission.
- Candidates are required to apply for RRC Northeast Frontier Railway ONLINE Application for Apprentice 2020-2023 only depending on their eligibility which is governed by the ITI Trade & type of disability etc. More than one Application will lead to summary rejection of all the applications.
- No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to RRC.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online:
- Candidates must have a valid email ID and a Mobile Number which should be kept active till the completion of the process. All the communications will be through email / SMS only.
- Keep ready a scanned/digital copy of one recent passport size color photograph (3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, 10 KB to 40 KB size) of yours, Signature and Left-Hand thumb impression file in JPG/JPEG format, 100 dpi, 10 to 40 kb, and relevant documents(JPG/JPEG only) file size should not be less than 100 KB and not more than 300 KB are allowed to be uploaded by the system.
NOTE: Application is not complete unless the application is submitted, photograph/signature and Left-Hand thumb impression is uploaded and fee (where applicable) is paid by candidates. Acknowledgment is purely provisional, subject to scrutiny.
- Read the Notification, Guidelines, and Instructions for registration carefully before registering.
- Click on ‘NEW REGISTRATION’ to apply to RRC Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice 2020-2023.
- Select the Unit and the Trade for which you wish to submit the application and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Please go through the available training slots vis-a-vis your ITI Trade thoroughly and select the Units accordingly. It should not happen that you select a unit where there is no training slot requirement for your ITI Trade. In such a situation, your application may eventually become meaningless, as you would not be allowed to make any changes after the final submission. Moreover, you are also not allowed to make multiple applications, which will lead to the rejection of your application summarily
- The stages in registration are as follows:
Preliminary Stage – I : Select Unit and Trade and Disability (if any) and confirm. Preliminary Stage – II : Candidate’s basic details including email id/ mobile No. etc. Activation Stage – III : Validation of Email ID & Registration Number generation and email/SMS will be sent to the email id /mobile no. registered. Documents Uploading Stage – IV : Photograph, Signature, Left Hand Thumb and Documents Upload. Payment Stage – V :Payment of Application Fees of Rs.100( if applicable)
- In the Preliminary Registration (Stage – I) page, select the Unit and the Trade from the drop-down list. Please read the Notification for the available training slots. Thereafter you need to confirm if you are differently-abled or not as some of the training slots are based on this.
- In the Preliminary Registration (Stage – II), fill in the details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name Date of birth, Community, Address, Email Id, Mobile number, and other details related to the 10th/SSLC and ITI, etc. The details must match that of the relevant i.e. 10th class certificate/ ITI marks sheet.
- The next stage is the Activation (Stage – III), where the email id and the mobile number provided are validated and a Registration Number is generated. Candidates will not be able to proceed to the next stage if they have not given a valid email id. On submission of details as in Stage – II, an email will be received in the registered email ID with a link for activation. On clicking the link, the registration number will be generated and a confirmation page will be displayed.
- In the Stage – IV of registration, you need to upload a scanned photograph of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size between 10 KB to 40 KB, and a scanned signature & Left-hand thumb impression file in JPG/JPEG format, 100 dpi, size between 10 kb to 40 kb and relevant documents(JPG/JPEG only) file size should not be less than 100 KB and not more than 300 KB are allowed to be uploaded by the system. Preview of the uploaded photo/signature and Left-Hand thumb impression are displayed. Candidates can submit the photo/signature and Left-Hand thumb impression if the preview is clear. Otherwise, they can repeat the process using a fresh photo/signature and Left-Hand thumb impression Please note that if the photo/signature and LTI file are improper, the candidature will be rejected (Refer to instructions for uploading). After the final submission, you can make the payment of Rs.100 as an Application Fee (if applicable) you can print out the application for reference. The application printout is NOT to be sent to RRC.
Please note that the data once entered cannot be modified. Therefore, candidates should make these entries very carefully after carefully reading the Notification and the instructions. Therefore extreme caution is advised before submission.
Payment can be made using one of the following Online payment modes only:
- Credit/Debit Cards, Net banking Candidates can pay through Credit/Debit cards and Net banking of various banks. Transaction charges and Service Tax will be extra.
- E-Wallets such as Jio etc. Transaction charges and Service Tax will be extra.
- A candidate can choose one of the options and proceed with the payment.
North-East Frontier Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 5636 Posts